Travel safely has taken center stage through this pandemic, which has thrown both travelers and tour operators alike for a loop. Many of us who have been on some form of lockdown since March are eager to get out and explore the world again. In Tanzania, think wide open spaces, fresh air, and plenty of nature. There is truly no time like now to be on a safari. There are fewer people in the bush than decades ago, and it’s unlikely this opportunity will come around again. We encourage you to book a safe trip with Pristine Trails! Tanzania is studded with attractions tucked away in special places. On a private safari you get an even more secluded and safe travel experience at these magical destinations.
ADVANTAGES OF PRIVATE TRAVEL:
1) Safety – Create a safe travel bubble amongst your personal travel group (friends, partners, children). You will travel with them only, not in a larger group, minimizing contact with others.
2) Customization – Tailor your trip to suit your needs and interests. You can create a trip as a romantic getaway or an active tour. You can combine your safari with hiking, cultural tours, or bush walks. Share your interests with your trip planner and we will customize your perfect trip.
3) Travel Safely Exclusivity – Stay at small, intimate tented camps and lodges that sleep few guests and provide an exclusive experience.
4) Relaxation – Do not worry about social distancing and sanitizing at all times while in the safety of your own group.
5) Flexibility – Travel at your own pace and make changes along the way based on your group’s preferences, subject to consulting with your guide and logistics. Choose to spend time at a particular sighting such as an idyllic sunset or exciting chase, without pressure to move along.
6) Great value for money – Putting together a larger travel bubble would make your trip even more affordable; a private safari for 6 people is lower cost per person than a trip for 2 people. So gather a few of your friends and family for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Below are the international airlines currently flying to Tanzania.
Arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO):
KLM, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, Ethiopian Airlines
Arriving at Dar es Salaam International Airport (DAR):
Emirates (4 times/week), Kenya Airways (3 times/week)
For more information about how Pristine Trails is keeping you safe during the pandemic, please visit our Covid-19 resources page.